What you will be doing
One of your central tasks will be working on commercial and digital due diligence projects. In a nutshell, your main tasks comprise:
- Advising leading mid-cap European private equity clients from outside-in assessment to commercial and digital due diligence
- Developing investment hypotheses and ways to prove or disprove them
- Getting a deep understanding of range of (digital) business models
- The classics of due diligence work: analysis of market trends and -size, competitive analysis, customer assessment, creating market research studies, conducting interviews with suppliers, competitors and customers, analyzing operational performance, business plan evaluation and determining growth potential
- Getting exposure to consulting projects in the digital space together with our sister firm eccelerate, one of the leading digital consultancies in Germany
Most of our work is conducted from our office in the heart of Munich – with relatively limited travel.
Who we are looking for
- are self-motivated, intellectually curious and show initiative...
- are a team-player with strong communication skills...
- enjoy analytical thinking but are also a creative thinker who comes up with out-of-the-box ideas…
- are resilient and keep your humor even in more stressful times...
- have a strong academic background and gained 1-2 years of work experience in a strategy consultancy or a specialized "boutique" firm...
- are fluent in German and English.
If you have due diligence experience and are familiar with the deal process that is great - if not, but you are eager to learn, we will teach the ropes.
Why work for us?
- Develop a thorough understanding of successful (digital) business models
- Meet successful entrepreneurs and learn their stories
- Shape Valearis, i.e. help define processes, implement new tools, have a say on strategy, business development, hiring – in other words: have a direct impact on the company
- Work with a team of smart, humble and – dare we say – fun people in Germany’s finest city
- Receive a highly competitive and performance-oriented salary, participating in the firm’s success
- Help us host fun events (in a post-pandemic world, that is)
- Enjoy free snacks and drinks, great coffee, gym benefits, JobRad
Your next step
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are looking forward to getting to know you!